Re: Quaife??

I assume that when you rotate one flange, the other
rotates in the opposite direction?

That's normal.  You should be able to break the "lock"
by applying more torque.  It merely indicates the
presence of the brass cones and springs behind the
driveaxle flanges, doing their job.

If it requires a lot of torque to break free, you may
have a Peloquin kit, so I am led to believe.

If you just can't break it free at all (including
holding input shaft so it won't rotate), you may have
a Quaife.  It's not likely, but possible.

Ron
Got a 1.13 ratio 4th gear set for me?