Re: Need a mechanic in N. California

fabricart@earthlink.net writes:

I own a 1987 Scirocco 16v which is beginning to show rear end problems. I
live in California in the North San Francisco Bay Area. There are two VW
repair shops in my town (Vallejo) but for various reasons, I'm fed up
with both of them. Does anyone know of a shop in the SF Bay Area that
specializes in VW repair and that could give me some REAL help with my
car?

Francie,
I live in Sac and have heard good things about Griffin Autowerke in Berkely.
My 78 currently has their springs in my car from when I bought it.
I hope this helps. TBerk any suggesstions.
HTH
Masun Dixon
78 Scirocco 16V