Re: [semi-ot] gf's new car?

Ok, so I am going to get razzzed for this but here goes.

If you were to be buying a stick shift, I'd say a Rabbit/Golf 8V/Jetta 8V,
or possibly a Civic/Accord, Tercel, Mitsubishi Mirage/Colt.

For the money and the fact that she wants an automatic I'd say an early 80's
Honda Accord.

(Quickly ducks behind his computer desk.......no flying
tomatoes........hmmmmm........I guess it's safe to come out now......
:^D.....)

Testament: I owned an 82 Accord hatchback for a couple years. It was an
automatic and I think was a 1.6L. That thing was totally bullet proof, as
trusty as any VW and had A LOT more power than any automatic VW of the same
vintage. I abused that car and it always started and nothing ever broke on
it. Go figure....

Just my  $.02

Flame away :)

Randy
81 (Mars) Scirocco S - Techtonics Tuning 1847cc 8V
81 (Cosmos) Scirocco S - my stock time capsule for now