Re: Need a mechanic in N. California

Well darn fellas!  8]

Yep, best in the East Bay by popular experience is Griffin. He's been
around since before I had my 1st Roc, a 77 4 speed. (This was back in
87, 88 or so.)

New Dimensions is a bigger shop with a dyno and stuff but, as Kevin
relates it is at the bottom half of the Bay.

Look for Mr. Griffin on San Pablo Ave in Berkeley, north of University,
I think even north of Cedar. Bought some Redline bearing grease recently
from him.

Thx Masun, Thx Kev.

TBerk
(Then again we could have Tech Day at your house, you supply the beer,
we supply our Ant crawling all over type Mech skills  :)