FS: 88 16v (pics posted)

1988 16v, white, all leather, power, sunroof, 79,000 orig. miles, I am 2nd
owner. Previous owner kept in garage and had all dealer maintenance records.
Totally stock except for exterior rubber trim removed. It currently needs
brake pads and a muffler to pass inspection. No tears, no cracks, JVC
cassette and Pioneer 6x9's on decklid. Am scanning pics tonight. If no
interest from list, I will ebay it in 3 days. I am located in Orange, VA
just
about 60 miles from DC or Richmond.
Asking $3800.
Jon Palm