Re: Aftermarket grill wanted

Dan Kraus wrote:

> Any of you Scirocco nuts have an aftermarket mkII grill for sale?

No, but because I now sport a Kamei grille, I have a virtually brand spankin'
new stocker (was new in May of last year and on the car only about 6 months)
complete with brand new chrome VW center logo and new 16V badge.. perfect
condition, no broken mounting tabs, etc.  Make offer if interested - you
asked, you've got first dibs, if not you anyone else give me a shout.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA