Fwd: Hotel Reservations

Note: forwarded message attached.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Hi George,

Thanks for the call today. I did speak the hotel manager for the
event and I was able to book you a room for both nights (Friday and
Saturday with a Sunday departure) at the block rate. We also
extended the block 5 more rooms for Saturday night in case you
know of anyone else who needs a room that night. The hotel will be
either emailing or snail mailing the confirmation to you directly.
Please let me know if you need anything else or if I can be of
further assistance to you! Have a great day and a safe trip out to
the show!

Michelle Krajewski
New Dimensions