From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org [mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On
Behalf Of Shannon Fenton
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:44 AM
To: Night Shadow; Jon Palm
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: 87 16v - price opinions not needed.

Come on guys...why is it that whenever someone posts a car for sale everyone
has to jump up and complain about the price...if its too much DONT BUY THE
CAR. Complain to the seller off the list. No one needs to see 15 posts about
how ridicules the price is for a car you have never seen.

Shannon Fenton
Telecom Resource Management
Desk 206.266.6736
Cell 206.953.6170