Re: Fwd: Hotel Reservations

George - what does this mean?  Is the Marriott already "out" of rooms, other
than Michelle making a call for you and getting you in on the group deal?
ND's site says we have till later this month to get in on the group rate. If
something has changed, we need to know as I know for a fact that a LOT of
listers planning to attend haven't made their reservations yet.

Michelle - last year Tim corresponded directly to the list with info and
updates about the show as things developed.  It would be great if one of
you could do that again this year.. we are going to be about 50 strong
this year, we can use all the breaking info you might have to offer.

-kc-