Re: Fwd: Hotel Reservations

The marriot shouldn't be out of rooms.  I called to
make my reservations yesterday and they'd only let me
book it for Saturday night.  They had rooms availible
for Friday, but they were at the normal rate of
249.00.  I put a call into Michelle and she was able
to get the reservations for me and add 5 more rooms to
the block.  I forwarded the message to the group to
let yall know she'd added the rooms and as an example
of how well organized and helpful she is.

George-