Re: Ft. Lauderdale VW "Sun-n-Shine"...report...(short)

In a message dated 4/1/2001 11:43:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
danws69@mindspring.com writes:

<< Well folks (with volks-wagens...hee hee), I just returned home from the
show
 in S FL. I am disappointed to say that I only saw (2) Sciroccos >>

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, hold up a minute.  You mean I missed a VW show that is
15 minutes from where i live????? Oh fuck, and im always sitting here wishing
we get shows here. Damn i am sad.  And a list member was there too damn.  I
wish i would have known about it oh well maybe next year.  And you are right
on about the drivers here, heh heh.

Brian 86 16v
and 98 Jetta GLX Vr6
(South Florida)