Ft. Lauderdale VW "Sun-n-Shine"...report...(short)

Well folks (with volks-wagens...hee hee), I just returned home from the show
in S FL. I am disappointed to say that I only saw (2) Sciroccos; my dad's
'81 heavy custom, and some heavily ragged, mkII with an aftermarket ground
kit screwed in with SHEET METAL SCREWS. Granted, he was not entered, but
man....Other than that there were a lot of nice air-cooled rides. I saw a
Dasher diesel that was super stock and super-fly; (2) nice Rabbits (2-door);
and one BAD-ASS dune buggy w/ nitrous, turbo, and quite a bit of chrome.

On a personal note, So. FL drivers are nUckin' fUtz!!!!!

FYI, there's a show in Tampa/Lakeland April 28 & 29.
If anyone's interested please e-mail me off list & I'll get you the details.

Peace,
Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'00 Jetta