[?] scirocco.org 'chat'

When I first got my roc & was checking out the online stuff for & about
Sciroccos, I found the forum in scirocco.org's site, I even stayed up real
late one night to check it out (not being an avid 'chatter' :p) but there
wasn't anyone there.....I went back again at a few of the prescribed
times...but no one was ever there......is everyone getting on there at a
different time then stated?

does anyone ever use it at all? Because I think it would be just groovy to
use.....AND it would cut down on some of the OT mail (maybe).

just some thoughts.....not even a full $.02 worth

Dan
'87 16v 'Rocco
'00 Jetta