pass side motor mount houseing needed...

okay so i get the engine out yada yada...pass side motor mount is toast.
take the old mount in housing down to the local VW shop here to get them to
press in a new one for me, says sure no problem.  calls me back 10 mins
later to tell me he broke the housing and was wondering if "I" had another
housing ;) of course the old housings i have are all bent to hell, sooo I
need a housing for the pass side motor mount.  hopefully one of you kids
will have one laying around that you would like to sell me.  I am sure you
must have one layin around DAUN ;)  TIA

Jody Bailey
http://www.scirocco8v.com