NYC-area cruise: Saturday, April 14th

Hey NYC-metro listers,
ClubVac, the free to join, unofficial VW/Audi Coupe club (for all VW/Audi
coupes no longer in production) is having a cruise the day before Easter.

Here are the details:
What: Cruise specifically for VW Corrado, Scirocco, and Audi Coupe owners.

When: Saturday, April 14th, 1:00pm

Where: Meet at NJ GSP exit 172 rest stop at 1:00pm, and at approximately
1:30pm we will cruise on over to the Harriman State Park NY backroads
containing SICK twisty perfectly paved roads! Harriman NY is about a 15
minute drive from the rest stop.

Why: Because we like to drive our cars! We would also like to meet/invite
into our club other coupe owners.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region