Re: my ass is 3" lower than my nose

In a message dated 4/1/01 7:41:21 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pbureau@home.com
writes:

I dont know why this would be "normal" my 85 8v rocco
does not stand 3" lower in the rear end than the front end. considering that
your engine is located in the front and that the lightest pasrt of your car
is your rear end.. I would assume that it would be normal for the car to
actually be 1-3" higher in the rear end than in the front end.

Though I am sure my logic escapes everyone.. (prolly because I am french)

That must be it!! Damn Frenchmen!......Jetta 1's have this problem too. I
would just buy new springs for it, and be done with it.

Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel - trust me, a replacement is on the way!
'84-Arkay Turbo Rabbit GTI
'84-Rabbit GTI
'77-Rabbit - project
'80-Scirocco S - (um... to be:1.9L crossflow, turbo, 6 speed, widebody?)