From: Foxx (in a box) [mailto:foxxinabox@core.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2001 3:24 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: my ass is 3" lower than my nose

  i was told this was a common problem with sciroccos (all front-wheel
driver cars, actually), but this just seems a little more than i'm used
to. the car in question is an '85 8v. i would compare it to my '86 8v,
but it's been disassembled for a while. i did replace the front struts
recently. i did the jump-on-the-car-and-count-the-bounce test, but the
rears seem fine. i don't haul much of anything at any point in time.
it's usually empty save for a set of jumper cables. any ideas? thanx.

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com