Re: (group buy) autotech strut braces

Im going to say around 322.00 thats with shipping
in the US. Of course, I will refund any residual
amounts (cuz im that kinda guy)  :^)
If im not mistaken- your in the Portland area?   I
may be able to get them to you via anothwer buyer
in Salem- he plans to pick his up at a tech day in
seattle- I imagine he could grab yours from me
then too, and you could meet him off the 1-5
freeway. (?)  s'up to you.