my '81 S coming up for sale soon, value or interest?

Looks like I'll be selling my '81 Scirocco S here soon. Gonna replace it
with a '72 BMW 2002 tii track car.  What kinda value is in my car? Anyone on
the list interested in buying? I was thinking of starting price around $2500
OBO. Car is located in Atascadero, California. North of San Luis Obispo and
east a bit of Morro Bay. If I don't sell it by then, I will be at the ND
show with it.

'81 Scirocco S, mars red, mostly original paint in good shape(fender and
hood repainted a
long time ago), No Rust,  built 1.7L with GTI cylinder head, Audi 5K TB,
80mm sensor
plate, TT 2.25" alumnized exhaust with borla stainless muffler, older Sach
coilover shocks, all the stress bars, rear disc brakes, complete 10.1" front
brakes in box but non yet installed including master cylinder and booster
with rebuilt calipers and new rotors, H4 relayed headlights, Schroth Rallye
4 harnesses for both passenger and driver, Neuspeed short shift and weighted
shifter. FF code tranny, tinted windows complete and original S interior,
hasfront duckbill spoiler -zender spoiler was missing when I got it, but I
have an aftermarket spoiler to go with it, 100mph speedo, car has approx
190K on it, but is in very good shape for this mileage. Car passed smog with
no cat with these readings @ idle...HC 47ppm CO 1.3%   @ 2500 HC 8  CO .02%

Kris Rayner