Re: ['86 8V] weird idle, low RPM, engine problems

> My suspicion right now is that at least one injector is having problems,
> probably with it's spray pattern. I've never replaced the injectors since
> buying the car, and I haven't had a chance to look at their spray
> patterns. Can anyone think of another (likely) possibility?

  i would think it'd be either your o2 dying or your mixture got screwed
up some how. my '85 8v exhibited the same problems with m mixture was
off. you can also try disconnecting the o2 sensor and running around
like taht to see if it's any better. if you do decide to do the
injectors, they make a tool for it. fairly easy to do, though make sure
you have another car to drive to the store. the injectors like to break
sometimes. good luck.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com