PICTURES -- The Scirocco is now painted!

Hey guys,
	The Scirocco has been painted!  These pictures were taken on Thursday
night and then on Friday afternoon.

The car is now done, I'll be picking it up tomorrow... but it'll be a few
days until I get "finished product" pictures because the weather is
supposed to be shite for the next couple of days.

	Go to http://www.crosswinds.net/~scirocco16v/   In the 3rd section, there
are two new links:

"My car in the paint booth ready to be painted" and
"My car after the paint job waiting to be reassembled".

Check 'em out.

Also, BRUNBERG:  I put the pic of your car on the main page as well.

Enjoy -- more to follow!

Jason

1987 Scirocco 16v
1988 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro