(non roc)Signing off for a while

Hey guys,

I'm getting married this weekend and I'm going to avoid having 1000 messages
when I return.  I'll catch up with you in mid-October.  As if getting
married and going on a honeymoon isn't a big enough affair, my landlord had
to add to the chaos last week by announcing that he's selling my townhouse
and the new owner wants to live in our unit!  So I've got until the middle
of November to find a place to live.  I was really thinking of buying a
house, but I don't think I've got enough time!

On the bright side of things, the state labor board investigated my previous
employer and determined that I was wrongfully denied overtime pay!  So, I'm
getting a huge settlement from them.  That ought to help my debt to income
ratio (at least till I sign the mortgage.)

I'll be back online in a couple of weeks!

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition

http://profiles.msn.com.