Re: good bye red 16V

Hello Neal,

> Dirk, are those factory interior door panels, or were they custom colored?
> I've never seen GREY door panels on a MkII before.

yes, they're factory grey, I havn't seen many of them either.
They came mostly in red cars.
In reality they looked even better.

> Sorry to see it go! I really do think you dismantle your cars too
easily...

I just can't afford to end up like my friend Sam,
who owns 51 Sciroccos now.....

So I will focus my energy on the remaining two of mine
and try to make the best out of them.

enjoy your Scirocco and have a great weekend !
friendly Greetings
Dirk

Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
www.Scirocco2.de