RE: good bye red 16V

Sad, that the Red one had to go, but the convertible is worth
saving a lot more. So don't be sad.

I only doesn't see why the red one is not able to move afterwards?
To swap the wiring harness you do not have to cut it from anywhere.
So the red one is not street legal, but at least it'll run. But probably
there's no point in putting it to run.

> so my total amount of Sciroccos decreased to two again today...
> ..a bit of my red 16V will continue life in the convertible.
>
> In case you want to see the last pictures of my red 16V
> that I have taken today :
> www.Scirocco2.de/red16v.htm

Lauri!
'84 1.8 16v Scirocco GTX Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!