Re: good bye red 16V

> Sad, that the Red one had to go, but the convertible is worth
> saving a lot more. So don't be sad.

> I only doesn't see why the red one is not able to move afterwards?

because it will be missing the control unit, the harness and
the exhaust-manifold. Putting the KR-harness & computer in ,
will be an effort that leads nowhere  (see below )

> To swap the wiring harness you do not have to cut it from anywhere.
> So the red one is not street legal, but at least it'll run. But probably
> there's no point in putting it to run.

right, because the time a catalytic car gets removed it's cat here in
Germany
it can't be street legal anymore, because it's forbidden to downgrade cars
that had a cat already. So you could only move the red one on race tracks
or other places that arent public.

and my licence plate for the red one expires tomorrow, so it wouldn't have
been completed again in time anyway.

Sad to leave it there, but reasonnable...

Greets
Dirk