Seattle Scirocco cruise to Apple Valley Volksfest (Yakima WA) this Sunday 9/17

For those of you who are interested in caravaning over to the Apple
Valley Volksfest in Yakima this Sunday, here is where and when we are
currently meeting (open to suggestions):

Meeting:    9:00am
Departure:  9:30am

Location:  Albertsons in Eastgate (Part of Bellevue), right off I-90.

Directions: From I-90 eastbound, take the 150th Ave SE exit, stay to the
right.  Go straight through the light, and Albertsons will be on your
right.

>From I-90 westbound, take the 150th Ave SE exit.  At the next light,
take a left (SE 36th St),  Albertsons will be on your right.

Map pics (pay close attention to the offramps & streets):

 Area in relation to the freeways  http://24.5.122.61/andre/region.jpg

 Area where we are meeting  http://24.5.122.61/andre/location.jpg

Got any Questions...

 Yakima is *about* 2.5 hours from Seattle via I-90.  I am not planning
on having a group breakfast before heading out.  However, I am thinking
about making at stop at Bert Grants for some lunch or dinner after the
show.

Andre'
Lime Green 79 Scirocco