RE: Sciroccos suck!

Nope - such a thing doesnt exist.  This is actually
the least crap-filled list I have ever been on.  Most
lists are completely filled with personal attacks,
spelling and grammar corrections,
spam/advertisesments, incorrect technical information,
etc...

The mailing list I am on for my vanagon has probably
.25% (yes, .25%, not 25% - as in one out of every 400)
of actually useful correct information.  The
newsgroups are worse.  The home-theater newsgroup
consists of almost entirely people complaining about
getting ripped off, strutting their 5K systems, and
ragging on BOSE acoustics.

The real problem with the internet is that it gives
everyone the ability to be heard by thousands.  Most
of them are totally ignored in day to day life, so
they think that due to this new venue where people
actually do listen, that somehow validates their
opinion/theories.

Hence my sigfile :)

So smile (or frown) and liberally use the delete key.
Or sign off......

:)
Mark

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac@telenet.net> wrote:
> This has gone on too long hasn't it? I joined this
> list to learn more about
> the car I own. It's not a Porche, nor is it a Honda.
> Of the 68 mails tonight, only a couple contained any
> useful info.
> Any body know of another list where they share
> friendship and enjoy the cars
> they own?
>
> Julie Macfarlane
> '81 Scirocco (Mom)
> '83 Rabid Jackalope GTi (Baby)
> '85 Wolfsburg Jetta (for sale)

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/