Finding a new dash and carpets

I'm trying to locate a mint dash for my car, an 84' 8v.  I'm willing to buy
a brand spanking new one (in the right color of course) should I find
one.  Does anyone know who sells them in Canada?  Or the US?  Or
anywhere?  All the dash's I've found in the wreckers are in the same shape
as mine... lots of cracks, dried up and pretty damn ugly =(

The carpets need to be replaced as well... as the previous owner got
something on them that just refuses to come out... but looks a lot like a
combination of epoxy and tar...  besides there faded and worn.

I've started to assemble parts (some shiny and new and some not so new but
well... better than before) for the car.  And I'm getting a bit excited at
finally getting everything together to fix her up.

Sill looking for some good replacement seats.  Or somewhere to get mine
re-skinned and re-foamed.

L Crawford
84' 8v - waiting patiently for its day in the shop
Victoria, BC, Canada