Another car o scope thing. (They called me dumb)

*Sigh*... I love my rocco.. i really really do.. haha.. it's funny though

Hello, Wing

Comparing You to Other Volkswagen Scirocco Owners
Boy oh boy, Wing, you picked a vehicle that just couldn't be more wrong for
you. You're not compatible on any of the psychographic or demographic
variables! Boy, what a mismatch!

When compared to other people who drive a Volkswagen Scirocco, you just
don't care as much about your car as other Volkswagen Scirocco owners,
you're a bit too young to be driving this vehicle, your educational level is
a bit lower than that of other Volkswagen Scirocco owners, other Volkswagen
Scirocco owners make more money than you, other Volkswagen Scirocco owners
are far more willing to take risks than you are, you're, well--to be
generous--a bit too frugal, you are a little too much of a snob, and you're
a bit too 'touchy-feely'

For your further edification, here's a little further elucidation on these
personality characteristics.

Other Volkswagen Scirocco drivers care about their cars much more than you
do. Now, don't get me wrong; this is not necessarily a bad thing. If you
don't care enough, you don't care enough. Fine. FINE!

OK, so you're a bit of a wuss--or is it woos?--when it comes to taking
chances. So, why are you driving a Volkswagen Scirocco? Eh?

We agree that there are lots of dangers out there--and you're perfectly
justified in attempting to insulate yourself from them. Car-O-Scope will try
to suggest some vehicles that are more in line with your risk-taking
profile.

OK, there's frugal--and then there's cheap. And you're cheap.

Your motto is probably something like, "Waste not, want not." Heck, if it
was good enough for Benjamin Franklin, why not you?

Pay no attention to what others are saying behind your back. Who cares?

Gee, this is interesting. Car-O-Scope has determined that you are a person
who is quite concerned with status. And yet, you're driving a Volkswagen
Scirocco. Other Volkswagen Scirocco drivers just aren't as much of a snob as
you are. We're going to have to do something about this, now aren't we?

Some of us have an overdeveloped left brain and some have an overdeveloped
right brain. And your strength is definitely on the right: the more
creative, touchy-feely side. This is not a bad thing. The world certainly
does need poets, musicians and people to work on the world psychic network.

But this characteristic does make you somewhat incompatible with your
Volkswagen Scirocco. Other Volkswagen Scirocco owners are more objective and
logical. But you are what you are, so take your pick: Change what you are or
get a new car. (That rhymes, doesn't it? And rhyming is a right-brain thing.
Cool.)

Car-O-Scope Makes Suggestions for More Compatible Vehicles
Have no fear, Car-O-Scope is here to save you from a life of misery,
depression and hemorrhoidal flare-ups. Through a secret and proprietary
process (patent pending) the official car-o-scope has determined that your
psychographic and demographic profile is far more compatible with the
following vehicles: some of these suggestions might surprise you. But try to
keep an open mind. It's quite possible that the car-o-scope has discovered
some hidden and/or repressed aspects of your personality.

1. Oldsmobile Cutlass
2. Buick Skyhawk
3. Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
4. Buick Estate Wagon
5. Buick Roadmaster

In addition, you'd have pretty good compatibility in terms of your age, how
much you really care about your car, your educational level, your tolerance
for taking risks, and your grasp of reality.

Here's a little info on these personality characteristics. Read 'em and
weep.

Here's a more detailed look at your compatibility scores for the other
vehicles on the list.

But don't delay! Your health, happiness and general well being are at stake
here. Don't drive that Volkswagen Scirocco for another day.

It has been an honor and a privilege for Car-O-Scope to serve you in this
very important decision.

And, don't drive like my brother.

http://profiles.msn.com.