vindicated by car-o-scope

So I guess there is a reason I've been driving the same 'rocc for 15
years!

---begin car-o-scope
Boy oh boy, chris, you picked a vehicle which is just about perfect for
you. Congratulations! For example, when compared to other people who
own a Volkswagen Scirocco, you're just about the same in terms of your
age, how much you really care about your car, and your educational
level.

But there are some psychographic and/or demographic measures on which
you differ from other Volkswagen Scirocco owners. For example, you make
way too much money to be driving a Volkswagen Scirocco, and you're,
well--to be generous--a bit too frugal.

--end car-o-scope

FRUGAL?! I guess they're just callin' me a cheap-ass! Which isn't so
far from the truth either! ;^)
They also suggested I would fit:
A Plymouth Duster (WTF?)
VW Jetta (...maybe)
Isuzu Trooper II (what years are those? I almost bought a '92
trooper...)

chris "the frugal one" gonzalez
'82 8v
'88 16v