Car-o-scope - wtf?

Well, Car o scope has decided that I am far too cheap
(they didn't even bother to call me frugal) to own a
scirocco.  I am also far less educated than the
average VW scirocco owner, and far too young.....

wtf?  Are the rest of you 40 year old doctors???

Anyways, I decided I should take their advice, and on
my apparent megabucks salary am going to sell the
scirocco, and buy the mustang Cobra SVT they
recommended.  Either that or the Plymouth duster...

How the hell do they call me too cheap to own a
scirocco, and then tell me to go buy a Cobra???   I'm
surprised they didn't recommend a Viper...

Sheesh
:)

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/