Re: 16V idle probs

> now for the problem that is still there :
>
> when the engine is at temperature,
> the engine drops RPM below usual idle when coming to a
> stoplight and pressing the clutch.
> In most cases it recoveres immediately and goes up to
> normal idle again.
> But it happens that the engine stalls and dies.

Welcome to the tuning world! :) Well, my car started
to do the same things, after I installed the Jamex filter.
I raised my idle level and now it doesn't die any more.
The problem as I think is that the system expects more
intake restriction and that's why it doesn't recover from
all the situations like it should.

Now go for some radical cams and you see how your
car starts to hate that idle situations. :)

Lauri had a posibility to be a passenger on a 2.5 litre
Turbo Porsche 944 doing some warmup laps on a
race track. That was mean to feel the wheels spinning
from 120 km/h until 150km/h until it started to grip again.