16V idle probs

Hello list,

I could need your advice..

after installing the Pipercros-airbox I noticed that
the behaviour at idle changed.

As I discovered a pressure loss at the injectors
 I changed the injector seals, cleaned the injectors
 and checked the spray-pattern.
All is O.K. now.

now for the problem that is still there :

when the engine is at temperature,
the engine drops RPM below usual idle when coming to a
stoplight and pressing the clutch.
In most cases it recoveres immediately and goes up to
normal idle again.
But it happens that the engine stalls and dies.

any suggestions ?

Thanks
Dirk
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
Scirocco GTX '88  red 16v 1.8l  PL
--- COLLECT THEM ALL !! --- :-))
www.Scirocco2.de