Re: 16V idle probs

I would check your throttle body valve adjustment.  I have seen many cars
come into the shop that have funky idle problems that other shops have
diagnosed bad computers, replaced fuel injectors, etc. when, in fact, the
only problem is that the TB adjustments are off.  You know the screw that is
painted?  Well, when that is messed with, or when carbon plugs the air gap
at idle, this will happen.  Also check your idle switches (if you have any
over there) and their adjustments.  HTH!!

Dave
77 Rabbit 2.0L 16v
84 Scirocco