Re: Hyundai Type R Vs.The Scirocco

You tell him Pete.

The thing that seems to be missing from this thread is it that it doesn't
matter how fast you go that's ultimately important.  If you want to go fast
on the cheap get a mustang 5.0 and go as fast as you want maybe even faster
than a hyundai <g>.  I'd be interested in racing this piece of shit hyundai
in 15 years.  Let's see what it looks like compared to my car then.  That's
what's really important.

- Jan Folkson   www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'99 Passat 1.8T
'00 Beetle GLX 1.8T

"I don't want the world, I just want your half"