Re: clutch replacement

Bently!  or if you are too cheap for that (like me) you can get a Chiltons
for $20, or a Hayes for $12.99.
You need a manual for a clutch job if you havn't done one before.  You will
also need that 8mm 12pt triple square tool, a 30mm socket, picklefork,
support for the tranny (2x4 with chain), 9mm 12pt socket, and a few other
things.  Good Luck, and remember to take off the little bellhousing cover on
the rear pass. side!!!  I forgot this once, and it took me forever to figure
out why it won't come out!

Ben
86 8v
84 8v