Re: VW Radio Question

Really?

Damn - I was looking for a changer for a slightly used
97 jetta in 98 , and they listed at the dealer for
$695

Then I decided the whole damn car was too expensive,
and now I have a scirocco that I have put more $$ into
than a brand new GTi would have cost...

not that I'm bitter ;)

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Mark Mages wrote:
>
> > What I do know - you can get a changer from
> > crutchfield, etc. for 1/2 the price you will pay
> at
> > the dealership.  i.e. $300 vs $600+
>
> $600+??  FULL LIST price is $295.. which is what I
> paid.  If I'd have wanted
> to futz around with Timmons I could have gotten 10%
> below that.. probably
> even less elsewhere.
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> '86.5 16V 2.0
> '00 Passat GLS 1.8T

=====
Mark
Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean that anyone wants to hear it

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/