4K tranny question

Just picked up a non-GTI Rabbit parts car that has a 4K tranny and a
.75  5th gear in it.  Need to replace my 2H anyway and now I don't have
to do the 5th gear conversion!   What I was wondering is what car did
the 4K come in originally and most of all will the Velocity kit fit the
4K? I know for a fact it won't fit the 2H and it would make this tranny
a really big score if it does fit.  It's frustrating at the autox
without the Velocity kit, know what I mean?  Thanx.

Mike Hansen
83 Scirocco GT