Re: Free Parts Car (84 8v)

--- Keith Fullerton <kefullerton@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Free Parts Car 84 8v (Columbus Ohio)
>
> I have what is left of an 84 8v sitting in my garage. It
> is free to anyone who wants to come and get it (it is not
> driveable).
> The cylinder head is removed (but you can have it...it
> has 3 exhaust
> manifold studs broken off in it). I've pulled most of the
> parts that I
> want from it. It still has a
> solid JH block/bottom end that was working perfectly and
> 4k
> transmission both with 180k (ocassionally,the tranny
> grinds a little
> going into 2nd gear, but I've never had any real problems
> with it).
>
> My goal is to send it away all at once (ie please don't
> email me to ask
> for just the the tranny...you can can have the tranny,
> but the rest of
> the car goes with it!) If nobody is interested in the
> whole car I will
> then consider giving away parts (if practical).
>
> Send me an email for more details.
>
> -Keith
> 84 8v Silver (up for adoption)

 84 8v Highway Sign Green (the replacement)

What all's missing from it?

Regardless, as long as I can limp the Chevy up there, I'll
come take it off your hands.  I have to be in Columbus
tomorrow evening, but I won't have the truck.  Any other
day this week would work though.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.