Removing CIS Injectors

Any tips on removing the injectors on a CIS 8 valve engine?  Bently mentions a puller tool, where can I buy one?

After trying to pull one out by hand, I used two screw drivers to pry it out, and (BANG!) ended up with half an injector!  With some creative use of penetrating oil, an ez-out, and a mirror, I was able to remove the top o-ring and then the other half of the injector.  Once I had the o-ring out, it was clear what the problem was: the ring might as well have been made of stone.

Bill