Re: Removing CIS Injectors

There is a safer method without having to buy a puller:
after applying some penetrating oil, pry the injector, with a large
screwdriver, just enough to slide an open-ended 12mm(i think) spanner under
the union nut on top of the injector.  You can then use the screwdriver
under the spanner to lever it more or less straight up. I've done it many
times without problems.
HTH,

Ewan Hopkins...

'85 Storm 2.0