Re: VW Radio Question

> > > I.E. does anyone know what manufacturer made the stock radio.  She
> > > said it is a Monsoon but I don't know the manufacturer.
>
> > I think it's Blaupunkt.
>
> Definitely not Blaupunkt, it's either Clarion or Matsushita.. I forget which.

  interesting. i thought monsoon was it's own entity which would provide
radios with various manufacturer emblems on the radios for a fee. hmmm.
fwiw, after the blau heidelbergs came the matsushita (panasonic)
heidelbergs. if my thoughts on monsoon are wrong, i'd believe matsushita
to be the one.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com