Re: Poly bushing question

I don't know about poly bushings in a Scirocco, but I do have them in my
Malibu.  They do make the suspension a lot more responsive, and yes they do
squeak!  Big time!  I even used the graphite impregnated poly and they still
groan whenever I go over a speed bump or any slow bump.  They are livable
though...they only really squeal when its a bump that makes the suspension
travel a long way.  I wouldn't hesitate putting them in a daily driver.  All
i've heard about delrin is that they don't last as long, but they don't
squeak.  Hope that helps...

Chris M.
'82 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v