Poly bushing question

 I have been thinking about installing some poly bushings
for the front control arms and the rear trailing arms.  I
have also heard of the Delrin bushings (from EM Sport?)
Anyone have opinions on Poly vs. Delrin?
 The car is my 86 16v.  I don't drive it everyday and I am
planning to auto-x with it more...so harshness isn't my
main concern.
  I am interested to know opinions on the actual results
of installing these bushings.  How much does it help in
cornering and hard driving?  Also, are there different
types and qualities of poly bushings?  Any particular
brand that is good?  Lastly, are these bushings going to
cause squeaking or make much noise...you know, are they
going to become annoying if I do drive the car every day?

 Thanks for the thoughts and help!

=====