RE: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

See that's where you are very narrow minded....but hey I have nothing to
lose....As far as a Callaway Scirocco I have looked at five for sale in the
last few months. I know one fact these people who have them (even some who
think they have them). Think they have GOLD.....I have not met one person
yet who was willing to also see that they had a very rare car to work on.
Hard if not Impossible to find parts for. Then above it all mod it ruin the
price of the original stock vehicle (of which Callaway never admits to even
making) Let me see you go to register your Scirocco right now with
Callaway...they will not let ya......its a challenge I have seen unfulfilled
since the cars were made. Then as they are selling them want to get top
dollar for something one of a kind. Well gee I would love to buy a car I did
not make and I would love to figure out what a crappy job someone might have
done with something after the fact (again don't accuse me of saying yours is
crap). No thanks been there done that. If I ever get a car its not going to
be moded one bit unless its by me or someone I can trust. Mods on a for sale
car are not a good thing in my book. So you may have a nice Callaway but if
I were you I would keep it that way and not mod it one bit. If you think it
will be worth something someday that is..........Or you can take all that
documentation and burn it...cause you would still have ruined the sale
ability of the car in some way...........

If I have three Sciroccos where would that say I do not enjoy the car?

Speed is like a drug.....once ya get some ya want more once ya get more the
last time seams less....less less less....unless its a top fuel car I can
not even see much fun in cars anymore......again kind of like the weed,
crack and heroin path....I am passed the weed as far as speed goes.

What else is there but performance? Pride? Pride is as one other person put
it "how big is your dick". Means so little to so many....