Re: What are you guys hoping to get out of these cars??????

I noticed you said your scirocco's where in the garage.  You should leave
them there, since you dont do anything but put groceries in them.  Can your
bike carry groceries?  I have FULL documentation from Callaway concerning my
car, it's ashame you just can't enjoy a car for what it is.  Does it really
bother me that my Jaguar XJR will out run my rocco?   NO, it's not a Callaway
Scirocco.  Nor, can my Jag out run your bike.  I really don't get your point
in all your flames.  But thank for the help concerning my interests in
finding someone with knowledge of exploring the upper reaches of A1 vw's.
You have nothing to offer anyone, including me.