Roc's in the Fog 2000- BBQ!

May I suggest we begin some sport driving from my home in Saratoga once the
business at New Dimensions has concluded? (Sat)

Route #9 from Saratoga links up with Skyline Drive and offers the best
driving experience on our way north to San Francisco.

I can fire up the BBQ for hot dogs too!  I'll also have lots of strong
coffee, plus soft drinks, but, BYOB if you prefer. I may even clean the
bathroom!

In any case what do the rest of you local guys think? Say we plan this first
pit stop around noon? Then we can head out by say 1 pm (Saturday).?
There should still be loads of time for daylight driving to SF...

Earlier is OK too.

Lets Roc!

David Guido
13861 River Ranch Circle
Saratoga, CA. 95070  (x-street= Herriman)

(About 10 mins from ND)  Use mapquest!

http://profiles.msn.com.