Re: Roc's in the Fog 2000- BBQ!

David Guido wrote:

> May I suggest we begin some sport driving from my home in Saratoga once the
> business at New Dimensions has concluded? (Sat)

> Route #9 from Saratoga links up with Skyline Drive and offers the best
> driving experience on our way north to San Francisco.

Highway 9 is a blast.. sounds like a helluva plan to me!

> I can fire up the BBQ for hot dogs too!  I'll also have lots of strong
> coffee, plus soft drinks, but, BYOB if you prefer. I may even clean the
> bathroom!

No problemo on the can, I'll take a dump at the hotel!   :P

Not sure how quickly we'll be able to escape ND.  Still need to decide on
a meeting time.. maybe 10am, how does that sound??

> In any case what do the rest of you local guys think? Say we plan this first
> pit stop around noon? Then we can head out by say 1 pm (Saturday).?
> There should still be loads of time for daylight driving to SF...

Works for me.. whatever you guys want to plan, I'm game.  Spirited
mountain blitzrieg is a must, a photo op on Lombard would be real nice,
and a decent dinner Saturday night are the main goals.

How about Sunday morning?  Maybe that would be a good time for a
little tech gathering?  Shawn and I are crashing at Hausler's place
up in Alameda Saturday night..

4 days and counting!

--
Kevin Collins