Re: bumper question

> rather, it will go in further now, but is much much too low.  where should
> the bumper bolt to inside there?  there are two 'fixed' holes on either
> side, as well as two adjustable tracks on either side, and I've tried about
> everything.  stumped and it seems like it should be simple.

  the bumper bolts onto the arms via a bolt in the bumper through a
metal shim(?). the arms attach to two slots in the trunk which, as
you've found out, can be used for adjustment. the only reason that i can
see for the bumper appearing too low is 1) the arms are bent (easily
identified) 2) there is something wrong internally where th bumper
mounts to the car or 3) on the outside chance, do you have the trim
strips that sit above the bumper? it's a two piece deal that slides on
and off fairly easily. without these, i may appear that the bumper needs
to be pushed in further. if nothing else, i have a pair of arms and the
trim pieces if you need them.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com