MK1 Euro bumpers

Where is the best place to buy the Euro bumpers for my MK1.  Also, I am adding
indicators to the side/front fenders. Need a good source for these. If anyone
knows the correct hole diameter needed to install these, I could se that info
now to make the cut prior to painting of my car (It's being stripped now).

Thanks for the assistance.

Mike